High Molecular Polyethylene (HMPE) plastic driving plate 3-year warranty!
Deze kunststof is weliswaar een PE plaat, maar heeft door zijn lange molecuul structuur veel betere eigenschappen dan LDPE rijplaten. HMPE rijplaten zijn veel steviger (stijfheid) dan LDPE platen, maar zijn desondanks vrijwel onbreekbaar. Ook bij een belasting met zwaar materieel (vrachtwagens, kranen en shovels) zal een HMPE rijplaat niet snel breken.
The plastic HMPE is ideally suited for applications where high wear resistance is required, therefore driving sheets made of this material will resist wear and tear even with regular use.
Moreover, HMPE is a plastic that can withstand extremely low temperatures, even under high loads.
HMPE road plates are chemically resistant; liquids such as diesel oil, petrol, cleaning agents, fats and most acids have no effect on this plastic. Another major advantage is that HMPE road plates do not absorb water and are highly resistant to UV radiation (sunlight).
- Available in any length and width, max 6000 mm long and 2500 mm wide.
- Made of 100% plastic (HM-PE)
- Easy to handle due to low weight
- Load capacity up to 50 tonnes (depending on the application)
- Long service life due to very high wear resistance
- Resistant to oils, greases and diesel fuel
- Leaves no traces of rust
- Available with anti-slip coating, engraved company name, logo and handles
- Standard 5-year factory warranty
- Loose substrates (sand, clay)
- Car parks
- Construction sites
Purchase HMPE driving plate at Kunststofforte
- Fast delivery time;
- Pay safely;
- Personalised service;
- Wide online range;
- We have a lot of knowledge, so you can also come to us for advice.
Processing and size as required
Do you prefer a made-to-measure HMPE lorry plate, or do you have other wishes? We can process the HMPE lane plate for you. This material is easy to process.
Place an order in the webshop
Would you like to order HMPE road plates? Choose the number of HMPE road plates you want and put the products in the shopping basket. Or ask for a offer to! Do you have any questions about the products in our range, or do you have a wish for a certain processing? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can contact us by calling +31 (0) 622 340 847 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. It is also possible to leave your contact details in the contact form. Then we will contact you as soon as possible to give you more information about the products.